So this weekend I didn't feel like doing ANYTHING! I had meetings every day last week, either before or after school, and I was just exhausted. On Friday we went to an Italian restaurant on the Hill (from those of you not from St. Louis...it's the "Little Italy" of the Lou) with Brian and Mallory. The food was yummy and the company was really fun. We got home around 10 and went straight to bed! We're so exciting in our "old" age. :-)
Yesterday Jonathan wanted to watch football all afternoon at Bryan's house, and I decided to do a little shopping. Then we met up at home to watch OU vs. Washington (BOOMER! SOONER!) and USC vs. Ohio State. We were really excited to watch Saturday Night Live, and it wasn't funny at all. We both fell asleep before it was even over...again, I realize we're becoming very lame...
So today we're just staying in and trying to avoid the flooding from the remnants of hurricane Ike. This evening Sarah, Dave, & Samuel are coming over for dinner. I'm so excited to see them! It's crazy that we live in the same city and sometimes don't see each other for a couple of weeks. We definitely need time to catch up and play with our adorable nephew. He's 6 months old now!!! I need to take some pictures tonight so I can post them. Hope everyone is staying dry!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Lazy Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment