Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Babysitting Samuel...

So on Saturday we got to babysit Samuel. It was really fun, but my goodness a lot of work! We definitely have a new appreciation for parents. Samuel is the cutest baby, but he is constantly needing something. Maybe that's how all babies are?!? The best part of the afternoon was when I went upstairs to find his Boppy and I heard this conversation from the living room, "Say Uncle Jonathan! Samuel, can you say 'Uncle Jonathan?'" Yeah, right! Like that's something he'll be able to say anytime soon. But it was really cute! Here are some pictures:

Jonathan trying to make Samuel smile...

...and it works! What a cute smile!

Jonathan finally tried giving him a bottle. Does he look ready for this, or what?!?
Leave it to his aunt to over-stimulate him. I decided to try the light and music-filled attachment for his bouncy seat. It almost put me over the edge, but Samuel was enthralled.

By the way, did you notice the adorable shirt?!? That's what I'm talkin' about! By the way...happy 2 month birthday, little Sam! We love you so much!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those pictures. They are really really cute. I need to order them. We really appreciated you watching Samuel. I know he loved it and we got a nice break. Thanks for all your help. We love you!

Unknown said...

Love the shirt! It reminds me of Alexander's "Little Ladie's Man" shirt. It recently became a belly shirt so I had to retire it :( Yep, those babies are pretty needy little creatures!!

Megan P said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! And I LOVE the shirt! Pierson loves his rain forrest bouncer, too! It's a lifesaver in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work!

And you guys look good with a little one :-) hehehe

Courtney said...

hey sarah, if you read this, or laura if you do, please add me back to your blog. what the heck did you make it private for...that is NO fun!

bergcourtney (at) yahoo (dot) com