Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

May

We actually stayed in town for the month of May, and it was a nice change of pace.  We’ve really enjoyed the beautiful weather and the beginning of summer.  I had the most wonderful Mother’s Day with my two favorite people…

photo My view at brunch…lovephoto5 Waiting for our tropical sno.  Isn’t Mother’s Day the perfect time to try a sno cone for the first time?!?photo6 Mmmm…I think she likes itphoto7 This might be my most favorite card everphoto8
IMG_0013 Playing at the park after sno conesIMG_0014 Trying the big slide with daddyIMG_0020Love my little family!
We’re having lots of fun in the backyard…
IMG_0037 This water table brings hours and hours of entertainmentIMG_0039 My little helperIMG_0070  This girl LOVES to swing.  And I love the look on her face!IMG_0068 She “hides” from us and we say, “Where’d she go?”  Then she pops her eyes open and puts out her arms like, “Ta Da!  Here I am!”  It’s so funny.IMG_0076 More popsiclesIMG_0084

0 comments: