We headed back to Oklahoma for the 4th of July weekend. We spent a couple days in Tulsa with Jonathan’s parents. I took no pictures while we were there – oops! On Saturday they offered to let us have a lunch date while they went swimming with Haidyn in their baby pool. She had a great time and took the longest nap that afternoon. On Sunday we headed to Bartlesville to celebrate the 4th with a bunch of friends. The Standridges invited us all out to their beautiful house in the country to eat, play, ride four wheelers, and watch fireworks. It was a great weekend and so fun to get to see everyone!
Haidyn and Harrison
Meeting Sara
Playing with Hollye
I love this picture! Haidyn is checking out Karsten’s shoe while he checks out her bow. Such great friends already!
Haidyn’s face cracks me up…and Karsten is determined to get that bow off her head
This is Karsten giving Haidyn her first kiss…just don’t tell Mr. Teal! I think Jill was upset that Harrison didn’t get to her first.
Hanging out with Karsten
I put Haidyn’s bow on Karsten and she was NOT happy about it!
See what I mean?!?
Daddy’s girl…love those two!
All the girls
I spent the rest of that week in Owasso so I could be there to help my dad move into his new house. I didn’t get any pictures of the new house, but I’ll be sure to get some the next time we’re there. Annie came up to Sarah’s house with John and baby Elaine. My mom and Annie had a very special relationship…I know she would’ve LOVED seeing Haidyn and Elaine together! We were so glad they would make the short drive up to see us.
On Friday Haidyn and I drove up to Kansas City to meet Jonathan’s family.
Giving Zayde kisses
Haidyn and Zayde…my favorite picture from the weekend. Haidyn is Zayde’s sixth great-grandchild. What an amazing legacy!
Four generations
Meeting Aunt Kay…
…and Aunt Riva…
…and Uncle Izzy
Aunt Kay, Uncle Izzy and Haidyn


0 comments:
Post a Comment